Thursday, October 23, 2008

Randomesticity: Downward Spiral, Upward Crawl

So this week has been very cruel to me. I don't want to get into the dirty details, but I will say that I'm a bit emotionally spent from all the hand-wringing and spontaneous crying, and I've already called it a mental-health week to recover from all the insanity.

Not everything, however, is pure insanity.

Take, for example, the story ideas that I've been kicking around in my head: a fashionista moment I had over the weekend during the Valerie Joseph anniversary party at Ala Moana Center (bring on the fall clothes, I say!), tips on business-casual dressing that I've picked up from a career fair; and - just in time for Election Day! - a roundup of Honolulu Anchorwoman Hair.

I've decided to pass on the fall makeup collection coverage because I am SERIOUSLY broke-da-broke, so you won't hear any ooh-ing from me about the new MAC stuff. I'm also passing up on the Halloween revelry due to a seminar that I have to attend first thing in the AM on the Leeward side of Oahu. What I won't be passing up on, however, is a chance to dress up - and you can bet I'll be writing about that as well.

In the meantime... how about some eye candy to tide us over? (And, yes, les fragrances pour homme count towards this blog.)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy barechested men batman!!!

Unknown said...

YouTube links of barechested men in commercials: beats mood-altering psychotropics EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.