Saturday, November 10, 2007

Domesticity for the Men: The Case for the Makeover

No, I'm not talking makeover as in "Ooooooo, you clean up sooooooo well." I'm talking about makeovers of a more subtler kind, where a simple change - like a buttoned shirt or a well-tailored pair of pants - can actually make a difference in changing one's image, even if it means going from "meh" to "kinda cute OH YES I SAID IT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP."

Consider the following, for your examination; note that this only means that I find both men a little less annoying/ scary/ difficult to picture without their clothes after the makeover, and does not constitute automatic entry to my personal harem of celebrity boyfriends.

Exhibit A: Jermaine Clement

Before:


After:


*****

Exhibit B: Jonathan Papelbon

Before:


And still a before:


And now, the After:

No comments: