Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Are My Other Constant

Guys, remember how I've been slacking on getting the MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack? Well, it looks like I've been able to score a worthy drugstore substitute in the meantime...





Check out that lower left hand corner: The texture of this product is a little more buttery than the Fluidline (which made it hella easy for me to load my eyeliner brush) but the staying power is practically comparable - identical, even. (And doesn't it look like a Toffifay inside the jar?) Best of all is the price - I got mine on sale for $9, while the MAC one has an SRP of $15.00.

Oh, did I also tell you that my new favorite eyeliner happens to be part of L'Oreal's incredible HIP line? And that I would never have bought it if it hadn't been for this review?



You'll have to wait for the pictures of me wearing the stuff, though. But take my word for it - the L'Oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner is a worthy contender.

No comments: