Saturday, April 21, 2007

Give My Regards To...

Dear Duncan Sheik:

I'll admit it, I've always listened to your music back in college, and I would still not kick you out of bed for eating crackers. But THIS...


...Dude, I'm happy that you've been able to get your show on Broadway and all that, but you owe me (or at least somebody in my immediate social circle) front-row tickets to Spring Awakening just for getting this damn song stuck in my head. (And it doesn't help that it got earwormed thoroughly after that Letterman rerun last week.) Until that happens, I am going to use all of my powers to flush this earworm out of my brain.

Off to request "Barely Breathing" at the karaoke bar,

Meimei

EDITED 4/25/2007: Now I know why "Bitch of Living" is driving me bananas - the song has almost the exact same chords as "On a High," which I just heard at the supermarket the other day. GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

No comments: