Sunday, October 28, 2007

What's Your Fantasy: The Office Edition

I don't know about you, but after I admitted to bingeing on romance novels I wasn't really expecting some of my dirtier, bodice-ripping dreams to include THIS guy:



John freaking Krasinski? REALLY? Heck, I've only seen bits and pieces of the last season of The Office (US) and I thought he was endearing, but not enough for me to start watching the show obsessively. And yet, here he is in my subconscious mind, sitting in the world's most ergonomic executive chair and waiting for me to walk through that door so we could finally [censored for unsuitable erotic content*]. Jim and Pam who?

And he's not even the biggest crush I have in the Office-verse. That honor goes to the original-recipe British version, embodied here by one Mr. Martin Freeman.

No, I'm not expecting of them to duel for my hand in marriage. (And considering that both of them have played boyfriends to Mandy Moore in two different movies, I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.) And I'm not going to ask them to resolve this with a Halpert-Canterbury sandwich, either. But, really, though, it can't be all that bad, right?

*EDITED to add that the best way for me to explain what I had cut out of that paragraph is contained in this video, which I ganked from YouTube via Cute Overload. Of course, if you had John Krasinski purring sweet nothings in your ear like the kitteh on the left seems to do, you'd be convinced to break a few policies yourself, right?

No comments: