Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Glosswatch 2011: And So It Begins

Swatches made on my own arm. No flash was used in this photo.

Don't ask me for a point of reference on my complexion, either; all I know is that I'm a yellow-based tan, and this part of my arm is probably a little darker than my own face.



Top row: Tarte Rise and Shine (gloss portion) in Cherry; Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease, Buxom Full Color Lip Polish in Roxanne; and MintGlaze FX Moisturizing Lip Treatment.

Bottom row: Sephora Collection Super Shimmer Lip Gloss in Pink Ballerina; Tarte Vitamin-Infused Lip Gloss in 40 Winks, Sephora Collection gloss in Rosy Glow*, Sephora Collection gloss in Rusted Rose, Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Radiant, Lorac Multiplex 3D in Cliche; Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot.

*I already own this, but I had to swatch this one next to Rusted Rose for a shade comparison.

No comments: