Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Case for a Breather

Hi everyone. In case everyone was wondering, I had to take a break from blogging this weekend because of a lot of things that I have to do - research projects, youth ministry schedules, that sort of thing. I don't see the situation clearing up any sooner (just today I had some trouble at the bank because of a misunderstanding that should have been cleared up in five minutes but ended up taking up my whole morning) so you may not see me blogging anything until probably next week.

What I can say right now, however, is that I'm still enjoying Netflix and the October issue of Domino, and I'm all of a sudden buying out the cosmetics overstock at this one Korean store at Keeaumoku because I realized that I'm getting a deal - Sephora-quality eyeshadows and lip gloss at Wal-Mart prices. Also, I'm still looking for some nice candles for my apartment, prefeerably something scented to bring a sense of aromatherapeutic sanity after everything that has happened.

See you guys later.

No comments: