Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

So, no hot guys have shown up at my doorstep (...yet), but I figured I'd share a picture of things that have turned up just in time for my birthday.




TOP - The Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift: Mini sample sizes of Super Shimmer Lip Gloss in (from left) Precious Pink, Rosy Glow, and Bronzed Beauty. Basically, a smaller version of this set - except with warmer colors.

BOTTOM - Everyday Minerals Sand Castle Kit (a gift from Scribey): Boardwalk (shimmery chocolate brown with gold sparkle), Driftwood (matte creamy caramel) , Funnel Cake (shimmery copper-gold), and Freckles (khaki green with gold shimmer) - which, I swear, looks like a dead ringer for any one of the olive shadows that MAC came out with last year.

Not shown: the niftily fluffy bamboo eyeshadow brush that came with the Everyday Minerals set.

No swatches yet, but I'm planning to wear at least one of these looks when I go out today. Cheers!

No comments: