Saturday, October 14, 2006

"But I'd be DAMNED if I see another chick on your arm!"

This post is dedicated to Koneko and our discussion about Halloween costumes, since I did say I was thinking about going out as Beyonce for Halloween:


I was thinking more about Beyonce in the beginning of the video, with the white shirt and the shorts - as opposed to Camo Bey or Basic Instinct Bey. The main point, though, is that it's ALL ABOUT THE HAIR. It shouldn't be that hard to find the biggest, fluffiest, wavy-textured blonde wig this time of the year, right?

She be rockin' chinchilla coats if I let you go
Gettin' the house off the coast if I let you go
She go take everything I own if I let you go
I can't let you go
Damned if I let you go...

Great. Now I have the song stuck in my head.

No comments: