Thursday, November 09, 2006

What I'm Wearing Tomorrow

The event: I'm going to be observing at a school not too far from where I live. It's my first time at the school, and my first time meeting with the administration and the teachers for this school, so it's important for me to look professional, within bounds.

The outfit:
- Casual Corner blue floral silk blouse over Fruit of the Loom pink A-line tank
- Old Navy low-rise bootcut jeans
- Airwalk brown suede sneakers with low-cut socks

The makeup:
- L'Oreal True Match pressed powder in Sun Beige
- L'Oreal True Match concealer in Medium/Deep W 6-7-8
- Stila eye shadows in Wheat and Barefoot Contessa
- Stila blush in Belle
- Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Shimmer

Other:
- Facial moisturizer: Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
- Body moisturizer: Lush Fever massage bar (must. finish. this. soon!)
- Fragrance: Johnson's Baby Cologne in Summer Swing
- Hair: No product, if I can help it

No comments: