Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's All About The O

Let me preface this by saying that I, as a resident of the same Makiki neighborhood where he grew up, am very proud of our President. I may not fundamentally agree with everything that he stands for, but that's to be expected - and since when did I have to agree with every single opinion held by every single person I've ever respected and admired? Beside the point, people. All I know is that we have a new President, and he's as human as can be. So there.



That said: Before we move forward, let's just bask in the moment here.




File published at Mrs-O.org; photo credited toTimothy Clary of AFP/Getty Images.

You know what I'm also loving, beside that white dress and Michelle O's love and support for immigrant designers like Jason Wu, Isabel Toledo, and Narciso Rodriguez? The ongoing fashion coverage at Mrs. O and Allure Daily Reporter. Just brush off the blog-trolls and feel the love.

No comments: