Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Snarky Explanation Necessary


What else can I say? Well, I did finally get a sniff of Dolce & Gabbana's The One at Sephora the other day, and now I'm convinced that D&G are giving Chanel a run on the iconic-fragrance department.... not to mention my hard-earned cash, since I've been wearing Chanel Chance for the last seven years. Someday, when my cash isn't too hard to earn, I'll splurge on a bottle of this.
Although, to be fair, there is another fragrance that does come close...


Yeah, I said it: Deseo by Jennifer Lopez really does come close to replicating The One, at least as far as my nose is concerned. Come to think of it, J. Lo has been really doing well in the fragrance department lately, ever since she came out with Live. (Also: the Deseo for Men smells fantastic, too - so much that I'd buy it for myself!)
But alas, neither one is meant to be. Now I must go back to doctoring body sprays with patchouli...

No comments: