Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Flo Rida - 2; Good Taste - 0

Yep, I am ashamed to admit that this is Flo Rida's second appearance on this blog (the first one was that holiday ad for Gap that wouldn't stop streaming), and I still can't believe he got his grubby paws on one of the gayest and most karaoke-worthy hits of the '80s.

That said: Here's "Right Round" by Flo Rida, which refuses to be embedded by Blogger for some reason or another.

1) At least I can say that Dead or Alive has done worse things to this very song... to say the least of Marilyn Manson.

2) Seriously, in terms of ideas that sound horrible on paper, this is up there with T.I.'s producers sampling a certain Romanian pop song and asking Rihanna to sing the hook.

3) Which is another way of me saying: Man, this is so horrifyingly awesome.

No comments: