Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Please Stand By

Yes, I've had these shoes for a while... but they are AWESOME. :) 

Some housekeeping issues for this week: There won't be a lot of blog entries for the next few days because I'm preparing for an out-of-town trip this weekend (licensure board exams, dontcha know)  and I'm back to doing English-language instruction at the university starting this coming Monday, so my brain won't be in chatty-blogger mode for a long while here. 

While we're on the topic of "housekeeping issues" for this blog, I just noticed that Blogger now has a function where I can create separate pages. I'm definitely flirting with that idea right now, since I'm thinking about coming up with a more comprehensive bio and/or a space for legal stuff/ disclosure issues/ FAQs and stuff like that. 

And because this is one of those days where I can't afford to be bothered by The Annoying People of the Internet, this needs to be said: I already use Nuffnang and Amazon Associates for advertising on this blog; all other inquiries must be sent directly to me using that tiny "Email The Author" link at the end of every entry. Also, comment moderation has been enabled for this blog, so consider yourself warned.

Thank you, and I'll see you on the other side of the tunnel.

No comments: