Saturday, July 04, 2009

Scenes From an Airport

A little placeholder post (of sorts) while Meimei is still in recovery mode at the old Hacienda in the Tagalog region.The Duty Free Store Galleria at this particular section of Honolulu International Airport is the next best thing that I could get to a last-minute run at Sephora. A number of great brands are here: Chanel, Lancome, Clinique, Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Anna Sui, Dior, MAC, Estee Lauder, L'Occitane... and the list goes on and on.

This was the song that was playing while I was eyeballing the Style Warriors collection at the MAC counter.


Because I was still in a post-move haze, I took too much of my sweet time browsing through all the travel exclusives at the DFS. (Juicy Tubes! Glossimers! EEEEEE!!!) Eventually, though, I settled on this sweet little set...


Since I'm the kind of person who takes forever to finish a single tube of lip gloss, I think that this set of Clinique's Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 glosses in tiny tubes are perfect for me. From left to right: Sunset (bronze/gold shimmer), Air Kiss (pink with gold shimmer), Kissyfit (bluish pink with shimmer), Mystic (purple with silver shimmer), and Fireberry (bluish red with gold shimmer - basically MAC "O" as a gloss). Haven't worn them yet, but can't wait to take them out for a test drive!

No comments: