Thursday, September 10, 2009

Post Warmer: Get Smashed

Nope, I didn't go out and have a "lost weekend" of my own, but I wanted to just drop in on you guys in case anybody was wondering why this blog has yet to be updated.

Anyway, it has been a busy week, starting with nurse duty for DogMei (let's just say that it was not a good day at the vet) and continuing with some non-blog projects that I needed to get out of the way. Right now there are Post-Its on my writing desk to remind me of the things I need to write, fix, or arrange in the coming days and weeks... and unfortunately, the deadlines for some of these things are coming sooner than expected, so it will be a while before I turn my attention back to blogging about shoes and makeup and stuff.

In the meantime, please enjoy this helpful link that I've provided for a nice little evening look from Smashbox. Click here, or on the picture below, to check out all products and view the accompanying instructional video.




And speaking of videos, here's one from The Gossip. Yes, I'm a little late on the Beth Ditto bandwagon. Sue me.

No comments: