Sunday, November 22, 2009

Domesticity Retail Roundup: ...Plus Ca Meme Chose

Meimei in Hong Kong, circa 1985:


Meimei at home, 2009:


Yes, my Mom did make a point out of reminding me that I already bought this hat more than 20 years ago. That's why I had to include a shot of my little self in the background when I took this pic. The hat also comes from Bench, too - even more proof that Bench is to Gap what Jollibee is to McDonald's.

Speaking of retro flashbacks, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd end up wearing leather hippie sandals out and about in public again. And yet:


Maphisto leather sandals, Php895 at Manels in Alabang Town Center. Got them when the leather sandals that I was wearing at the mall broke down on me (booooo), but these are surprisingly comfortable and durable. These are best for casual days when I do a lot of running around.

No comments: