Monday, July 19, 2010

Care Package Goodies, Pt. 2: Scarlet Starlet

Yet another glimpse of the care package I got from Kuri. (Remember: no bloggers were harmed in the making of this entry, and none of the manufacturers involved have provided any samples to me or Kuri.) 


I did mention that I was a sucker for anything sparkly, and these Japanese nail polishes fit the bill; in fact, I'm planning on getting myself a manicure when I go with my folks to see Cats (with Lea Salonga!) at the end of the month.  Sparkly paws, whee!

Revlon Nail Enamel, Frankly Scarlet 745 .5 fl oz (14.7 ml)I'm also a sucker for reds, too, and Revlon Nail Enamel in Frankly Scarlet fit the bill for me - it reminded me a bit of OPI's I'm Not Really a Waitress. And yet, my Mom got to this nail polish before I did - she needed a nice red color to go with the super-formal outfit that she was going to wear for the wedding party that she and my Dad were going to on Saturday evening. Later on, she told me that the red in the polish looked a bit orange to her, and I mentioned that it could be due to the hints of gold pigment in the polish. Whatever it is, I'll be trying this one out soon.

No comments: