Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Care Package Goodies, Pt. 3: My Face is Going to Need This Soon

...Face masks! Great for those days when you could use a moment to just lie still and not be interrupted.

(Wait a minute, that came out weird. Was that the sound of a college lecturer planning for the post-midterm?) 

Going back to the matter at hand, I'm still figuring out which is which - but the package with the berries on it (a Strawberry Yogurt Mask) reminds me of another mask that I have in my arsenal: 


 The Strawberry Yogurt Pack, from The Face Shop. Apparently it's been discontinued, since I can't find it from The Face Shop's main site... but I have at least one tub left, and unlike most foodie-inspired products (um, hello, Lush?) it won't go bad if you don't use it right away.

No comments: