Wednesday, September 01, 2010

What's Your Fantasy: I Command You to DANCE!

I think it goes without saying that David Guetta is my DJ crush right now.



This, I also like:



And this remix, which is practically impossible to hate:



Plus he was also responsible for "Acapella," which always earns points in my book.

On the other hand, though, the man was also responsible for THIS, so make of that what you will.*

*Personal opinion: As much as I hated the cheesily-executed Oprah flash mob (and the guy from that audience who told Oprah that it was a "near-religious" experience of "oneness with God,"  blah blah Double Rainbow) "I Gotta Feeling" is not a bad song, and may even be the karaoke-party anthem of our generation for years to come. There, I said it! Stop throwing rocks at me! 

No comments: