Saturday, February 05, 2011

Randomesticity: Things on My Mind Right Now



Above: I wholeheartedly agree with Coco Martin. Brown sugar in your coffee = yummy! 

- The Manila-based Female Network wants to know: Which celebrity would be your perfect Valentine? This explains why I have that Nescafe ad in this entry... but it's not limited to Filipino celebrities, either! (Hee.)

- Some good news: The stye that I wrote about in this entry turned out to be an eyelid zit that finally - FINALLY - went away this week. Good thing it did, too, because it looks like I should start playing around with eye makeup again to go with the Glosswatch entries.

- More quick updates. Work: not driving me nuts any more. Diet: doing great. Exercise: still getting there, but at least I've started with my walks around the neighborhood again. Hair: finally growing out; got a trim to get the split ends out of the way; had to use dandruff shampoo the other day to tamp down the scalp itch.

- Right now, I'm in the middle of planning a major trip for my upcoming school break... and as much as I don't want to jinx it by giving away too many details, I will go ahead and say that, if all plans push through, I will be spending autumn in the Southern Hemisphere! That's a lot of excitement to deal with here. Wondering what the rest of this madness will bring? Hmmm...

- I am also haunted by these shoes. I can't explain it; all I know is that I spotted their doppelgangers at the Payless Shoe Store (yes, we now have Payless) in Festival Supermall, and the only thing that stood between me and them was my lack of cash. Oh, sweet perfection! Maybe I'll write about them, too!

No comments: