Friday, December 16, 2005

The Case for the Holiday

First we start with the good news, which is that I've finished another quarter this week and it looks like yours truly is going to pass once again with flying colors. Whee! Also: Best. Research Paper/Presentation. EVER. (Okay, more like a personal best, but still.)

With that said, however, the end of another quarter also means that my Christmas vacation has begun, and I have less than 48 hours to clean the house before the parental units fly into the island - extreme domesticity! And by the time I finish, I will definitely not have enough time to blog before we all fly out to Las Vegas for the big family reunion out there - even though I've already gone ahead and finished packing, since I still need to leave room for all the other stuff I'll end up finding at the outlets.

(I'm only going to be off island for a few days, but I'll be here before New Year's to spend more quality time with the ohana.)

So, in honor of this blessed holiday season, Domesticity will be officially on vacation until January 4, 2006. And this time I will make sure to come back with more shopping and snark, plus a few choice Vegas anecdotes or two.

Until then: Mele Kalikimaka e Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

No comments: