Sunday, December 11, 2005

Domesticity Weekend: Caption This!

In honor of my participation in tomorrow's Honolulu Marathon Race Day Walk, I bring to you this actual JPEG from the pages of the Honolulu Star-Bulletin:


Naveen Andrews of the ABC series LOST explains to former Olympic boxer Brian Viloria that Dominic Monaghan does not, in fact, "swing that way."

"So, Brian, let me explain to you everything that's been happening on the show these last few weeks..."

Naveen Andrews and Brian Viloria discuss the logistics of recreating the Punjabi wedding number from Bride and Prejudice for the audience during the Honolulu Marathon Expo at the Hawaii Convention Center.

"Funny that you should ask - I didn't have time to change, so I went down into the hatch and got my good friend Michelle Rodriguez to help me pick this outfit..."

"Yes, Brian, I understand, but for the last time... please stop asking me for Evangeline Lilly's phone number!"
"Eh, brah, no fair! You promise you go wen' tell Evangeline I jus' like go one date wit' her after I tell Meimei to do the Race Day Walk for you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! What is Naveen wearing?