Friday, August 14, 2009

What's Your Fantasy: Bada Bing, Bada Boom

First up: This.

1) Hot diggity, this movie looks good. (Or at least more watchable than The Ugly Truth... sorry, Gerard.) I don't care if this never gets released in Manila until the next presidential administration, especially if it means I will never have to buy the pirated version. Really.

2) The Sarsgaard + uncanny British accent = YOWZA. Well done, my OG blog-boyfriend, and Maggie is a lucky lady to have you. (Also: Young British actors who are currently practicing American accents and are not named Orlando Bloom/ Robert Pattinson/ Ed Westwick, start taking notes now.)

3) Yes, my ovaries are doin' great, thankyouverymuch. ;)

****

Also, I have to mention this, because I have this story about how I was watching an old Dave Matthews Band video on TV the other night and thinking, "WTF is Roger Federer doing in a music video?" before realizing who it really was...


Good Lordy, that Johnny Galecki must be a hot number in real life, ain't he? No wonder the producers of The Big Bang Theory have refused to let him take his shirt off for the last two seasons. (And in that case, I'm already holding out hope for Season 3.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They wont show him with no shirt bc hes really hot and he has a bit of a six pack going on ^_- Mmmmmmm

http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/09/01/13/91/dogmed12.jpg

YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!