Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Case for the Funny Headline

First the failure of Dessert Beauty, and now this: E! Online says that Jessica Simpson is now being sued for her fashion choices.

Gee, I know it's about a failed endorsement deal, and I'm already not a fan of "celebrity" "clothing" lines. (Don't even get me started on the time I first saw the JLO line at Macy's.) But I can't help but think, if only somebody had thought about this sooner...

(Aside: Does that mean I can sue Maggie Gyllenhaal for her "fashion" choices, too? Or should I just stick to giving Gawker and Defamer fake stories about how Peter Sarsgaard is so leaving her for me?)

****

In other news, I'm a month behind on Allure again - since I don't have a subscription, I'm still reading the March anniversary issue - and Lindsay Lohan cover aside (*eyeroll*), I just enjoyed seeing all those old pictorials and classic looks from all fifteen years, not to mention a few good laughs from the bad advice they ended up giving at that moment. Good times.

My all-time favorite picture from Allure: Yasmeen Ghauri with red lipstick. Just stunning, even if the eyebrows look dated. And even though she bugs me on most days, I think this cover shot of J. Lo is actually pretty.

No comments: