Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Case for the Second Cutest Hollywood Baby, EVER

I... I don't know what else to say, but....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yeah, you read it right: My man Peter Sarsgaard is not only engaged to Maggie Gyllenhaal, but they're also expecting a baby. Expecting a baby, people.

Kidding aside, folks: I think they're totally in love with each other, and I'm just hoping that the ensuing pregnancy would snap Mags out of the fashion- and bra-challenged funk she's been putting herself through all this time. Besides, the press would be so focused on the Brangelina spawn that this would be an under-the-radar birth by comparison. Also, I predict that this baby will be born with impeccable eyebrows and the cutest little baby smirk, ever. So naturally I'm very happy.

I just hope that Mags doesn't pick a hideous gown for the wedding. Or saddle the Sarspawn with an unfortunate name.

(Unless it's a girl, and they decide to name it Meimei. Because that would be so cool.)

No comments: