Saturday, August 09, 2008

Around the Way, but Out of Reach

I want a girl with extensions in her hair
Bamboo earrings, at least two pair
A Fendi bag and a bad attitude
That's all I need to get me in a good mood
She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang
I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thing
Standing at the bus stop, sucking on a lollipop
Once she gets pumping, it's hard to make the hottie stop



WANT: Fendi's Zucca Shopping Chef bag, pictured above. Love the shape, love the slouchiness... but unfortunately, it's way beyond my price range. And even if it was, this bag is only available in the logo print, which already makes me uncomfortable in so many ways.

In the same must-work-hard-for-it vein, but in the not-that-pricey range: UGG's Wedge Kettle Bag (at $180, it's cuter than the boots!) and the DKNY RTW Canvas North/South shopper ($139, but the graffiti print subverts the blatant labelizing).

MIGHT END UP WITH: The American Eagle Candy Satchel from Payless.


Not as big as the heavy-hitters, I'm afraid, but at $17.99 it's still pretty much on-trend... not to mention hot weather-friendly with all that canvas, and nobody has to care about that label anyway.

No comments: