Sunday, August 27, 2006

What's Your Fantasy? Pinoy ROCK! Edition, Part 2

Hey, remember when I told you that I couldn't find a decent picture of the guys from Sandwich? Well, looks like I actually got a paparazzi-worthy shot from Evie and her Dad's trusty digital camera:


From left: Myrene Academia (bass), Mike Dizon (drums; partially obscured), Mong Alcaraz (guitar), Raimund Marasigan (lead), and my current "boo" Diego Castillo (guitar).

Well, okay, so this picture isn't the greatest (poor Diego and Mong!) but I so want to marry this band. Okay, except for Myrene, because I don't think our families would approve of that. Still, though.

And because this particular joke never gets old, here's a picture of Gael Garcia Bernal's twin brother:



As Evie would say, you better get that drool bucket ready.

(Now if we could get Bamboo Manalac and Champ Lui Pio to "accidentally" lose their shirts when we take their pictures, this blog would be a very happy place indeed.)

No comments: